Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Females Wearing Girdles

Peas Albertine ...

Albertine is a lovely name, very evocative for me ( yes, I enjoyed reading Proust few years ago ... ) is also the name of a nice sewing pattern ... Finally, nice on paper! Because you'll understand it's a boss Citronille ... And that's where my trouble begins ...

I love the shape of this dress, I wanted to turn into long tunic ... It is clear that even when shortened the tunic could still pass for a dress ... But that is just ...

Then, while I chose to stitch size 2 years (since everyone says that size very large) chip for my almost 2 ½ years (and which is of 3 years), m ' still took off a few centimeters on each side of the back and front please so they coincide with the armholes ...

Despite this, you will notice that Zoelle is still very comfortable in his robe ... so comfortable that, despite the elastic shoulder, I'm obligated to put a t-shirt under the tunic if I do not want to miss walking around with bare shoulders ( it may be very trend among models, but not on a girl of that age and not this season! )

The positive ( because it must still seek to be consoled somewhat ):

- Zoelle should still wear his shirt next fall ...
- This cambric peas ( found in France course) is a marvel: I like its color, softness, flexibility perfect for this kind of pattern, so that the gathers are pretty ...
- This fabric is exactly the same gray as the pretty shoes in my mini!
- It gave me a good excuse to knit a new bar ...

Batiste cotton pea ( France Duval-Stalla ) and facings made of fine cotton printed ( Anna Ka Bazaar )


0 comments:

Post a Comment