Friday, February 11, 2011

Tilt Front Plate Number

Shoes Emilie ...

Like many girls born in the 70s, I read and loved albums by Emily, the girl with red imagined by of Domitilla Pressenssé ... Is this in remembrance of those books a hundred times puff ( child, but later also with my nieces ... ) I like both red ballerinas , especially the feet of my small chip? Small past, found here , still so beautiful, unspoiled ( but it will not last ... ) gave me some strange urge to cushion ...

Here So cushion shoes way Emily ...

Commentary Zoelle in discovering this morning
"You saw dad is a cushion louse 'me is Mom made sewing ..."


album My little girl, authentic vintage, always with my parents, I would have to think about finding some reissues for my particular chip it :


I must admit that this book left me confused when I was little ... Was he a little too suggestive ? However, I confess that when my bitch goes every which way for some things and she sulks, I think about this book ... " Tell Mama, I like that, too? " I ask the question a little while dreading the answer ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment