Monday, February 28, 2011

How To Make Dental Alginate

Zoeller, two and half years ...

Wear souvenir of self Maminou was not enough ... Friday, with nothing planned, so here we are parties in Maminou and Papinou to the delight of Miss Zoelle ... Miss chatterbox has not slept more than half an hour in the car and has repeatedly told us in the loop, "we'll see Maminou ", " Maminou she's nice," " Maminou, she is in her house "etc., etc..

Zoelle thus remained on vacation at Papinou Maminou and at the right air of the Jura, Mom and Dad are back home ... Little darlin 'we almost made the door she deigned us give a quick little kiss while saying: "Come Maminou, let's play ... " As you can imagine, my little bitch may not be a spoiled ...

And that pretty Zoelle my two and a half years now!

And what we do at that age, then?

Two and a half years Zoelle knows his first and last name, his dad, his mom, his younger brother ahead of her cousins, she knows where she lives, knows all her colors, control the art of the 15 puzzle pieces perfectly and starts with delight in the 35 rooms, starting almost all his days, saying "I made a BIG dodo! ," vows a boundless love for his beloved Beetle , repeat 15 times a day "It is mine , Mom! "dance and sing in English when she hears yogurt" Help Myself "Gaëtan Roussel, knows by heart Peter Pan (movie and songs ), loves making faces for the camera and babbles without ever ...

is a pleasure to listen and observe on a daily basis to watch her grow, learn, discover and get excited ... It is no longer quite my baby yet, it will remain all his life a bit, my first, my sweet, I wonder who introduced me to the role of Mama ...

Tonight the house is quiet without her pretty little voice and her big kisses all sweet, but I know she enjoys the kisses of Maminou and Papinou ...

And what my Zoeller put in his suitcase before leaving? The prettiest aprons, concocted by the lovely Emily and full of little details and tender crisp ...


mauve linen apron from the book Japanese Sunny Spot by Emily ...

Mr. Baby has not been forgotten with this pretty square neckline bodice (I like this model), lovely colorful dots ...


But I have not photographed the beautiful Emily pin had slipped to me in his package, or the little book for the chip ... I'll watch it once, on my side, I finished the Babouchkas for Zoe and Zelie ...

Thanks again Emily for those surprises that we were all delighted ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment