Saturday, February 5, 2011

Where Can U Get London Fruit And Herb Company Tea

Poppy, gray weather ... Little

This could be just the title of an impressionist painting ... Except that in the poppy fields bathed in sunlight by Monet, it is rather the chiffon dresses white flutter among the flowers ... My red poppy me hiding under the rollers or the northern sky ... Promised, the next time, this beautiful red liberty will be associated with white linen!

Meanwhile, I began sewing off season ... It's cold, the wind blows, so I take the flax and spring models ... Logical, right? Especially when you know that winter wardrobe overflowing with my chip and I am a mom-sighted ... After all, who knows if in the spring, when sewing small high light, I still feel the energy, the time to do it?


So here we go: " Zoeller, Spring 2011 Collection , Opus 1 "

This little jacket is from the book 296 of the CJA ( just out in French Editions de Saxe ) but dubbed version made with a beautiful gray linen chintz ( that shines in the flash much more than in reality; France Duval-Stalla ) and this wonderful red Capel liberty that I loves so much ...

Photo session hair in the nose, because did not want to miss wear strip today ... " We'll maybe do another little turn at the hairdresser, Miss ... Yes, I know, yet! "

In any case, the small jacket is adopted, Zoelle did not want to remove ... And a good place for Mom!



And Finally, I can not resist to show you all my new and lovely soundtrack! Mr. Groundhog cultivates the art of small surprises me especially when I do not expect it and look with which he returned earlier. .. Beautiful Soundtrack Babouchkas ( George and Rosalie ) ... It's not a little wink Eye adorable, right?


"Talk about Babouchkas ... You do not have half a dozen sewing Weasel Ma'am?"
"Yes, yes ... I'll start very soon ..."
"Ah, well ... And that's why you just cut a new coat for Miss Zoelle and order the brand new Liberty nice for him to concoct a dress?"
"Ugh ....."

0 comments:

Post a Comment