Saturday, January 22, 2011

A/c Strangle Women Movie

red in the forest ...


Cushion Babushka and fungus applied to the weasel, squirrel wooden pitcher in mottled, light mushroom you see everywhere (found on sale at Green Baudet and new object of adoration Zoelle) ...

Mrs. Strong as forest dreamed of an all red Babushka, but dared not ask ... What a strange idea!

First, I love the red is a first good reason to grant his wish ... In addition, someone as charming, which lets you faithfully and regularly the most beautiful messages that are impossible to deny anything ... Finally, January is the month of his birthday, I would not miss the opportunity ... So I plunged my hands into my drawers of fabric to remove a New shades of red ...

Inspired by the fungus preferred Zoeller, I added to my cozy little bundle a cushion to ensure comfort during the trip miss Babushka ( and a small packet of spiced for munchies. ..), a small pair of earrings at liberty to coquetry ( but I forgot to photograph ... ) and for once, everything arrived on time ... So Happy Birthday Martine ! Prepare this packet for you was a real pleasure ... I sincerely hope that having fun Occasionally, one day, transform into real encounter during a stroll from the Franche-Comte and Alsace ...

From top to bottom: cotton pea (MT), cotton flower (Promod Stock), Hema ribbon, red and liberty Liberty Capel Phoebe, gallon jug in old mottled ', cotton star (Anna Ka Bazaar )

And in return, I was also very spoiled ... I show you all that when the outside light will allow me to take some pictures just making these wonderful tribute to ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment