Monday, January 10, 2011

What Stores Have Lawaway?

Same as my daughter ...

Knitting and I have a relationship most basic ... The knit is friends parties where I did not want to sew, but where I still want to look after your hands, without thinking, while watching a movie ... Hence achievements extremely simplistic, I admit ... but for now, I do not feel able to go much further ... ( and then, I have a mom who does it very well, so ... )


However, for the most cautious who respects himself, I still need a small accessory warm and cozy ... more So sometimes, I knit a little mile and when I'm out of balls, springs magically ACCESSORY of winter, I called the snood in a color that matches perfectly to my pregnancy cravings: raspberry crushed ( because I must confess that I never drank as much juice raspberry that during my first pregnancy! )

So I transplanted the same color of yarn for my daughter, but Eskimo Drop , I snatched him as the model of twisted snood ... and I dress my little neck!

And I take this opportunity to slip a few pictures from our Sunday outing at Museum of Contemporary Art Grand Hornu (Belgium) to see the show ... Giuseppe Penone very poetic, especially under a beautiful sky of North ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment