Monday, January 24, 2011

Subserous Fibroid In Anterior Myometrium

few grams of sweetness ... From

My little Zoeller, who loves his mother dearly, I love to cuddle, kiss me, take me in his arms ... and lend me his kind microbes ...

For nearly a week, so I hoarse voice, throat itchy and dry cough slightly annoying ... Luckily for me to fight against these little annoyances, Martine sent me the warmest of packets containing a beautiful shawl Saroyan unheard of gentleness and not leave me!


I transplanted here a recipe given by Martine for such sweetness: 4 skeins of Baby Cashmerino Debbie Bliss Colour 009 (medium gray), 2 balls of Kid Silk Drops color 09 (light gray), needles No. 5.5

Crookshanks Even if I let him do the adopt ... But frankly, he has enough hair to keep warm!

In a nod to my second life Babouchkas Mom, Dan has also slipped a delightful little brooch , which now adorns my coat ...

And finally, to remember some good memories gastronomic, a delicious kugelhopf still hiding in the pack, soft gluttony that has entertained our little breakfast, Sunday morning ...

Kudos Martine for all these goodies ... (And check out his photos , much more beautiful than mine to appreciate the beauty of this shawl ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment