Thursday, January 27, 2011

Are Ashton And Demi Still Married

Cure gingham ...

Germs are back among us ... In fact, they never really left home ... My Zoelle woke up this morning with more than 39 degree fever, peaking at 40 degrees on the stroke of noon and the temperature at this level throughout the rest of the day ... While the program completely from my big baby ko, Monsters, Inc., Peter Pan, Toys Story, The Aristocats, the Barbapapas, Totoro ... Mom stuck it all cons ...

"I'm sewing, Mom!"

A small course of vitamins to fight against all this??
Not sure that's necessarily very navy gingham vitamin, but it has a small side spring that comforts ... So go for a small number ... In the category

Kiddy seamstress : my little princess turned into Marquise, named after this new tunic from Japanese book translated, "Miss " ...

Vichy navy and white very soft, flexible and does not crease found in the biscuit Jiji ; Capel navy liberty of my stock

Photos Princess gingerbread taken yesterday, before she was sick ...

In the category Baby seamstress : first test for Mr. Baby Layette ... A collarless tunic ( baby Timeless ) in size 3 months ... As seems small ... yet!

But do not worry, I did not intend to systematically match the clothes of my little bits of cabbage ...

In category Doll seamstress : spring most of all, I named our beautiful redhead in summer dress, lace skirt and running ...

improvisation house that is not complicated ( a long rectangle of frilly gingham, stitched a piece of old lace, which were sewn into the straps Liberty), realized during my long nap little sick this afternoon ...

I like the result and I think I have enough gingham and lace top for a little old for summer Zoelle ... But we will think in a few months ...

Conclusion 1: The gingham is nice, but the cut and sew tired eyes, especially when you want at any price that the tiles coincide well at the seams ...

Conclusion 2: I spent almost as much time on the layette and clothing on the doll tunic Zoelle ... And three, which will benefit the longer you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment