Thursday, January 13, 2011

How To Cook Frozen Pre Cooked Calamari

Rosa, rosa, rosam ... THE

Navy
My friend is the proud mother of two boys 3 and 2 years ... And since the end of October, a little girl was added to the siblings ... We must believe that the mom really wanted a girl, because this chip has the pretty name of Rose ...

The assigned topic was clear: the pink program ... In reality, it was easier said than done, since my stock of fabrics, almost devoid of color largely off limits here ... Finally, I managed to regain some cases Zoelle a nice sleeping bag pink and gray, plus 2 or 3 very tinkering fi-daughter unearthed in store ( that, for once, it's always so easy Departments are divided girl-boy-blue and pink ) ... As the creative side, I slightly circumvented the difficulty ...

A Babushka again, with a little more purple than pink linen, but still girl and a little liberty Mab, with small pink buttons ...

And for the shirt girly? Some blue of course! Good, blue patterned flowers anyway, including beautiful red roses ... Follow my logic?

Tunic Vienna (It's Sunday) without plastron, but with little node and mother of pearl button, my stock of old cotton ...

So, I'm not too off topic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment