Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Trowel Depth Stone Wall Tile

Bag sweet or ... the game of cat

Me: " Mr. Groundhog, you're sure it's not too sweet bag this tunic?? "

Mr. Groundhog " But no, it is no sack of potatoes ... ... Fillet oranges to the limit, but not potato sack! "

Pffff ... Seek comfort from your spouse, j'vous swear!


We have to obviously, since I am entering the 5th month of pregnancy , my belly was round, that's undeniable ... I do not know if it happened faster than Zoeller, what is certain is that I need some outfits tailored ...

But already I do not really sew for me, then sew clothes for pregnancy, what plague! So, I think already that I can resize in this tunic for Mr. Baby as soon as I will not have need ...


Meanwhile, I must admit that this is very comfortable raglan sleeve tunic ( Timeless for moms ) poplin bronze ( France Duval Stalla ) and Bias in Liberty Wiltshire Berry ... That's a start!


And speaking of weight gain: Mr. Crookshanks, aka Mr. Potato , aka Totoro and so on, makes his winter fat ... little game and a small gift to those who will tell me how Mr. weighs ( a bit like a game of the net trimmed ...) And Mr. Groundhog and I would be curious if you have at home specimens This middle ( cats ... except menkouns ), because for us, it always amazes us ...


I record your answers until the end of the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment