Saturday, January 15, 2011

Biggest The School Boobs

Fall Winter ...

A Zoelle a bit tired, a little hoarse, but very wise, very cheerful, very sweet ...

Zoelle A becomes larger and more autonomous ...


Since early fall, I dreamed of using it so pretty Liberty for Zoelle ... But I had no specific model in mind ... It was still that I press for my coupon was not very big, I had just enough to cut a little high in 3-4 years ...

I chose a real big girl's blouse with round neck, thin folds flat and small pearl buttons old model from the Japanese book translated into French, Miss .. . It is a size 100, still a little big, but not that much ... My little chip grows fast ... and I really enjoy to watch, listen to talk, sing, tell a little more each day ...

Liberty Mary Jane Hart (blue stars) and under collar poplin (France Duval-Stalla), pearl buttons from my stash ...

Zoelle And grew and grew, I inaugurate a new item which is a continuation of the Baby seamstress ... Welcome to Kiddy seamstress!


0 comments:

Post a Comment