Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Spark Plug Wiring 97 Mustang 3.8

Weighing the cat ...

Before anything else, I want to say that it is not I who am with weigh and without the cat to estimate its weight ... Mr. Groundhog took care of it ... After this

development absolutely necessary, so I give the verdict: Mr. Crookshanks seemed to have exceeded 8 kg during the holidays, has returned in recent days to a more reasonable weight (!) Or 7.7 kg of hair and a little fat still ...

will have to explain how this cat he managed to lose weight by sleeping at least 20 hours a day ... It leaves me dreaming ... Two commentators

well advised not fallen far from the exact weight of the net filled by proposing 7.5 kg ... I named Emily ( Around a cup of tea ) and Naniluce.

It would mean you tie a lot, so you will receive each a breastplate made by my hands ... But do not be pressed too anyway, and think to let me know your tastes, preferences, favorite colors and other ...

With that, I'm off ... My daughter has obviously nothing to wear and I have to finish a little higher!

0 comments:

Post a Comment