Sunday, January 30, 2011

De Aaron Dias Desnudo

Leonie ...

You might say: " Finally, a week without at Babushka Lady Weasel ..." Well, at the risk of tiring you, you were wrong!

Leonie ( great girl Ms. RConnection ) had apparently cracked the Babushka tart of his little sister Mila ... Remember? I could not refuse to create one just for her, in colors that she herself would have chosen ...

Begun during the Christmas holidays ( as the last 5 girls that I've shown elsewhere ), The Babushka Leonie patiently waited in a box that I finally managed to supply me with fiberfill and overcome my laziness and my germs, to be completed ...

From top to bottom: blue fabric dotted gray (Citronille), purple and blue flowered cotton market, blue cotton with white polka dots (Tilda), linen purple, blue polka dot fabric chocolate (Michael Miller ) of velvet ribbon, lace and a beautiful old lace offered by Titel ...

But its owner has finally received this week! It seems Leonie was delighted that even ... So too, of course!

The package also contained two small bands daughter, I obviously forgot to photograph ... Too bad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment