Monday, January 17, 2011

Kidney Infection Recovery Time

Sunbeam in a gray sky ... Air

knows why, but I knew I would have more satisfaction in emerging from a boss is Sunday that by using my book for expectant mothers Timeless ... Rest assured, I have not yet carved in my tunic sack of potatoes, but what is certain is that I do not want to re-cut in this over-tunic Sofia wool gray ... Perhaps as I get to wear it again next winter ...

We were saying: tunic Sofia is Sunday, size 38, perfect of course, only lengthened by 15 cm, cut in a charcoal gray wool ( Promod Stock ) and Capel Liberty Gold ( Ebay) ... Recycling and some buttons' ...

The sleeves are not necessarily meant to be worn returned ... This is just to show you the underside of the hem ...

And no, this is not a tunic revamped for Zorro ...

Finally, for those impatient, I have not yet had time to nominate the winner of the game chat, however, the weighing is done (and it seems that Mr. Crookshanks ...), but is slightly thinner with Zoelle sick at home, I had other fish to fry just ... Small chip is better, so I try to tell you the result tomorrow ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment