Saturday, January 29, 2011

Doctors Shecking Pines

Almond, vanilla and chocolate ...

What a surprise to hear the doorbell ring at 8 30 am yesterday morning ... Zoelle and I were just lifted, it must be admitted ...

What a surprise then to see the postman handed me a packet with the name Flo ' listed above ... Admittedly, I knew she was sending me a pattern of dress, but definitely not a package ... What a surprise

by opening this beautiful box containing so adorable wonders for my little ahead! As it is already spoiled!

A tunic with round neck, a soft sweater, a little short in Liberty Poppy & Daisy, little shorts and t-shirt jersey, two bibs and a nice pair of cute booties, anything it! I love the colors Flo ' has chosen this almond green, yellow, slightly vanilla this ... I do not know if I would have thought and I like that very much!


And this Saturday morning with my new ringtone charming letter carrier, who hands me a new little bundle, containing a delicious chocolate brownie vest petal color ... Heloise thank you very much for thinking of Zoelle: As you can see, it fits well and is so sweet ... A true delicacy! (you do not want me to have changed the ribbon? It's just because Zoelle does not have much in pink to match her wardrobe ...)

And what does Zoelle in these photos? She dances, she dances, she dances ... The proof in pictures that will miss a lot better since this morning!


Thanks again for these packages surprises of the weekend, so kindly concocted ...
Wonderful little pleasures ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment